Friday, November 16, 2007

Picture of Me!


Okay...the people have spoken and I have listened! Here is the long awaited picture of me. If you haven't noticed I don't often post pictures of myself because I don't often get photographed...I am usually the one behind the lens. I also have some issues with my body right now (no, I'm not saying this for sympathy, just for clarity on why I don't post pictures of me!). Sometimes life is easier when you aren't staring reality in the face...if I don't see myself I can still imagine I'm a size six skipping through life! I guess sometimes it is good to face our fears so here is a picture of me! (Thanks to my good friend for taking it and encouraging me to post it!)

10 comments:

amelia said...

that's a great picture, jen. you look beautiful. where were you?

Natalie said...

I LOVE this picture of the two of you... You both look so happy, you really are beautiful and Ryan although a bit nuts, is a handsome fella' (when he isn't making crazy faces... hehehe)

Fun memories... Wasn't that the, "Thanks for not moving night?"

Jessica said...

Thank you! And you are so cute!

zeeny said...

Lallie...That was the thanks for not moving night! Where is our long lost friend Camille? I totally need to talk to her!
Amy...we were out to dinner. It was actually about a year ago.
Jessica...Thanks! Now you can put a face to the blogger!

Guinevere said...

You look beautiful! What's the thanks for not moving night?

wendy_d23 said...

What a good looking couple!

zeeny said...

The Thanks for not moving night was Natalie and I thanking each other for not moving after Camille and you left! We were out to dinner with Camille after you had already moved away and we both looked at each other and Natalie said thanks for not moving!

EstesSBTAK said...

You look great! Its good to see both of you!

DeMaster Family said...

What a great picture! We miss seeing you guys and just hanging out. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Abbie said...

You look so pretty Jen. I like that picture. You guys look great.