Cute ~ I love that B is holding a little black broom... Did she do pretty good walking around last night? My little dragon stayed out the whole time with the big kids - he didn't want to come inside. I was told he did the best job saying, "Thank You" after given candy!
5 comments:
happy halloween! looks like the girls were dressed for fun!
Cute ~ I love that B is holding a little black broom... Did she do pretty good walking around last night? My little dragon stayed out the whole time with the big kids - he didn't want to come inside. I was told he did the best job saying, "Thank You" after given candy!
B stayed out the whole time as well. They left at six and came back at 7:45...she loved it! I thought she would be back much sooner!
Those girls are way too cute!
This girls costumes are darling. Love the heart nose. Very creative. The cookies look dynamite. What a labor of love.
Post a Comment