Thursday, January 24, 2008

B's Hair!

Yesterday, B's hair was so cute. It had so much curl in it I just had to take a few pictures. It loses it's curl as she plays/wrestles throughout the day, but I still think it is cute!


Today B stumbled in the bathroom while I was flat ironing my hair so I decided to straighten her hair! I can't believe how straight it got. I think it made her look so grown up. She has so much craziness in her hair and I have never seen it so straight. Of course, after her nap, it was kinky, but it was fun while it lasted!











6 comments:

amelia said...

she looks so much like you did with all those curls! what a cute dolly she is.

hugs from aunt a.

Natalie said...

So cute... Her hair is quite long - it really looks cute (and grown up) straight like that! She is such a beautiful girl~

chellae said...

She looks so much like M with her hair like this!

Jessica said...

My aunt Lorena (on my blog sometimes) has a little 7 year old with crazy curly hair...when they straightened hers (when she was B's age), she started bawling! Glad B had more fun.

zippy said...

LOVE the curls! The straight hair is cute too--though I agree with Chellae, B does look a lot more like M with her hair straightened.

Abbie said...

The curly hair pictures totally remind me of some of your pictures when you were little. So cute!!