Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun with B

Today has been a good day with B! She has been so much fun! We have played a lot and she has just been silly!









Today she let me paint her finger nails and toe
nails for the first time! We have attempted it before but those attempts have ended up in her crying wanting the color off her nails! I thought today would be the same but it wasn't! She even picked purple for her fingernails...her color of choice these days...and pink for her toe nails!





She also picked all the clips and bows for her hair! She has a purple, a green, and a yellow flower clip in her hair and four bows! She also picked out her clothes today. M was always easily convinced of what to wear but not B! If she has something in mind and she can see it, she is stuck on wearing it. A few weeks ago she wanted to wear the princess dress grandma made her to church! I finally put it on her because I figured she would change her mind. Unfortunately she didn't! Lucky for me it snowed too much to venture out to church! She did enjoy her dress though! I love my little B!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love days like that with my kids... Sometimes I feel like those kinds of days don't happen often enough. One of my goals this year is to spend time ALONE with each child doing something they enjoy... it's been harder than it sounds!

smlaw said...

Painted nails are so cute! H's toes are almost not red anymore so I guess It's time to paint them again!

Jessica said...

How cute are those nails!?

amelia said...

i'm glad to see B has a new "melmo" shirt with long sleeves for winter. :)

what a doll she is. wish i was there to give her loves.

Guinevere said...

Cute!! You are such a great mom. B looks great in all those clips and ribbons. I want to be like you!!!