Thursday, January 24, 2008

Overheard Tonight in the Car

Me (speaking to B): I love you dolly.

B: I not dolly, I ME!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute. Your girls are adorable! I love your blog! I was thinking about our times at Belmont Apts. and how you kept your scale in the kitchen. Good times!

Natalie said...

Funny B ~

I used to keep my scale in the kitchen too... up until I couldn't stand looking at the number it kept showing me. Now it is in the bathroom closet - I used to pull it out daily, now I'm down to weekly weigh ins - but I'm still not happy with the number it shows me... perhaps it is broken!

wendy_d23 said...

I just love two-year-olds. We are really into gender lately, I constantly get asked or told I am a girl...as if it would change.

zippy said...

Love it! Your girls are such cuties!!

Lallie--my scale has been sent into hiding in our bathroom closet too as I'm sure it's been broken for a lo-ong time now!!