
For the past three weeks someone in our family has been sick. It started with R, and B getting a really bad cold. That cold moved to me, then turned into a funky cough. R now has the funky cough and feels feverish. M has had strep throat this past week and got a cold on top of it. Those of you who know her, know she doesn't deal well with a runny nose, so she has been just delightful to have around! Just to add one more thing, M got thrush (a yeast infection in her mouth) due to the antibiotics she has been on. She now has to take the "most disgusting medicine ever" to combat that on top of her antibiotics. I guess I hate to sound like I'm complaining...but who am I kidding...I am totally complaining!
(I thought this picture of B, summed up my feelings!!)
6 comments:
She's cute even with her black look... sometimes I still see that same look in her face when she is mad ~
Too sad! I hope everyone is better soon!
I know the house is not too happy when everyone is sick.. hang in there. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. And then the smiles can come back out!
Oh I thought B wasn't sick.. that's what she told me :) I hope you guys all feel better soon.
Cute girl!! I hope everyone feels better soon.
Post a Comment