BEFORE...
M wanted a haircut like mommy's so I took her to get it cut last night!! She had so much fun but was a little shy during the whole thing. I think she was confused by the hair stylist washing her hair. She told the hair dresser the water was the right temp. but later told me it was too hot! I guess I need to teach her to speak her mind!


13 comments:
Super cute!!!!
such a cute dolly! give M (and little B) hugs for me.
So stinkin' cute! I LOVE her hair short... She does look a bit older, but she is going to be a first grader soon - can you believe that?
Such an attractive cut! What a little lady. How flattering that she wanted the same cut as mom.
She's a beauty, just like her mom! And yes, they do grow up way too fast!!!
That is a really cute cut. She looks so cute!
It turned out darling! She does look older.
Love the hair! It is super cute! What a pretty little girl!
super cute cute cute!!!
super cute cute cute!!!
That is the cutest little girl haircut (reminds me that we have little girls around here who need one!)
So great! She looks like such a little lady. She's going to have her mom's sense of style...I can just feel it.
Wow. She does look older! That cut is super cute on her!!
Post a Comment