Those are REALLY cute. I think I would buy some outfit just so I could wear those.
Wow Cuuuute!!!! those would go great with a navy dress oh and even chocolate brown.I need a yellow pair myself
Have you looked at the Victoria's Secret shoes lately. They have some pretty standout styles this season.
Yellow shoes....there aren't words. I guess I am too boring. I love your obsession with shoes though. Sunday shoes rocks!! I miss you.
Cute shoes... makes me crave chinese food - I'm not sure why?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are REALLY cute. I think I would buy some outfit just so I could wear those.
Wow Cuuuute!!!! those would go great with a navy dress oh and even chocolate brown.I need a yellow pair myself
Have you looked at the Victoria's Secret shoes lately. They have some pretty standout styles this season.
Yellow shoes....there aren't words. I guess I am too boring. I love your obsession with shoes though. Sunday shoes rocks!! I miss you.
Cute shoes... makes me crave chinese food - I'm not sure why?
Post a Comment