Thursday, July 19, 2007

Addicted


I think B is a true Elmo addict. When we walk by the toy sections in stores she screams out "melmo, melmo" thinking I will go find something with Elmo on it for her to play with while shopping. He stash of elmo toys includes:
-talking stuffed elmo doll
-elmo purse with all the fillings (phone, keys, lipstick, etc.)
-Elmo shirt which I have to hide when it is dirty because she would wear it everyday.
-Elmo books
-Elmo Birthday cakes
-Elmo vibrating chair ( I don't know who thought of putting a vibrator in a kids toy...not so smart!)
-Elmo underwear (even though B isn't yet potty trained)
-Elmo DVD's
-Elmo figurines
-Elmo backpack
-Elmo diapers
-Elmo aqua doodle
Elmo is the first t.v./movie character that B has recognized and asks for. I don't know if I started her addiction or just enable her. She is a cute little girl and I am sure there are worse addictions to have!

1 comment:

Tad said...

Elmo is the only character that SM recognizes also, and he even calls him Melmo too! Go figure! Though he doesn't have near the amount of stuff, just one shirt.