Thursday, July 19, 2007
Stress!!
Stress. It's a word used a lot in my family, especially by the females. I seem to use the word a lot to since M will sometimes ask if I am stressed out! The latest thing causing me stress is our upcoming vacation. What is the point of vacation if it makes you stress? I guess the vacation won't be stressful...it's all the planning, getting ready, and anticipation that is stressful. Can I just say how much I hate flying across the country with children?! M is at the age where she does really well and I have no worries with her. B on the other hand is enough to keep me up at night with worry! She is such a cutie but she definitely has an opinion on everything and doesn't mind letting the whole world know! I bought her an elmo back pack to fill with new and exciting toys so hopefully that will keep her busy for awhile! Other than the airplane ride and all the laundry/packing left to do before our trip I am super excited to go and see family and friends. See ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is cute that M will ask if you are stressed out! Does she ever say that she is stressed out??
You are going to be missed while you are on vacation... Once you get there you'll be stress free!
Post a Comment