Monday, July 9, 2007

Little Fish

Today was the first day of M's swim lessons! She is in the same class with her friend K. Her other friends, C, M, and N are also taking lessons, but are in different levels than she is in. It was so much fun watching the kids, even though it was pretty early in the a.m. (I guess early for us...9 a.m.) M and K were so cute holding hands while going with their teacher for the first time. It is so nice knowing your children have such good friends!



I don't think B was thrilled to be left out of the festivities but she is still a bit too young for the classes. Maybe next year B. This year you will have to be content to sit and play with J in you stroller. It's funny to watch them because both the little ones are so feisty. Neither of them will back down from each other. J will touch B's stroller and she will scream and hit him off, and then she will touch his stroller and he will do the same to her! I know B loves J and gets so excited to see him. I guess they just need their personal space, especially so early in the morning. Next year they will be able to join in the swimming fun!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So much fun...

K's favorite part was when they used thier arms to pretend they were scooping out bg ice cream cones!

zeeny said...

That is cute...I didn't realize that is what they told them. M had so much fun and is excited for tomorrow!