
Well, I don't own these shoes but I think it would be nice to! Wouldn't they look super cute with a black dress or with jeans. Maybe someday. They are made by Kenneth Cole and I love his shoes! And wouldn't they look great with tan feet?!!! We all know how much I love tan feet!
5 comments:
you and your thing for tan feet...
those are really cute. is there a kenneth cole store near you? or (better yet) an outlet?
Super cute!! I love them~
...and I have tan feet!
I don't think an outlet...too bad. The shoes are down from 232 to $132...not bad!!
Will nobody be honest here? My first thought...OUCH!! I can see it now, my son runs off down the aisle at Costco and I go running after him in those shoes and my jeans. Yes, I know they are dress up shoes or date shoes. That said, J those are adorable shoes!!
Shoe shopping had better be on our list of things to do while in Cali!
love 'em and love you more!
tash
p.s. I have tan feet :)
Post a Comment