
Can I just express how much I love Target...it might actually classify as an addiction. (I know it's wordless Wednesday but you all know I can't go wordless for long!) Last night I went and got a pedicure with a good friend and then went shopping at Target for two hours. Two hours you say! Yes, I had no children with me!! My dear husband took them so I could go run errands and get myself some new clothes before our upcoming trip! Let me count the ways/reasons I love Target.
1. Cute clothes, low prices!
2. The Dollar Spot!
3. The snack bar...when I do have the girls with me I pick them up a cookie to entertain them while shopping.
4. Cute scrapbook supplies. (The Northeast is seriously lacking in this area)
5. End of the aisle red tag sales...gotta love them.
6. Jewelry. My friend C got me liking jewelry and I really love having a variety of it that is not expensive.
7. Clearance...last night I got several pairs of boys sneakers for $3.74, two pair of women's sneakers for $6.24, and three watches for $3.74. (All to be donated to a charity in Haiti!)
8. Archer Farms and Choxie Products...yum
9. Great Furniture at reasonable prices. (Love the Global Bizarre...might have to look and wait for the sale, but persistence pays off)
10.Great kids clothing. The girls can always look fashionable without paying the price.
Thanks for letting me rave about one of my favorite stores. It took me awhile to discover the beauty of Target but now I look forward to my weekly trip(s) there. (Did I mention R doesn't look forward to the same trip!)
3 comments:
ah target. a couple of months ago i wore a skirt i got at target to church. where someone complimented by saying something like "i see you like boutique shopping like my sisters." made me laugh.
boutique target (said with your best french accent). it's a great place.
yep! I spent TWO hours there today too!
tash
I am not allowed to go more than once a month, I can't walk out without spending $100 or more.
Post a Comment