Thursday, July 12, 2007

Christmas in July!!


Thanks aunt A for the fun hats and scarves! We also love the books. Who doesn't love getting a fun package in the mail?!! (my smile is a bit off because my face is a bit numb...i just got back from the dentist, yuck!)

5 comments:

natasha said...

You both look so cute! A bit warm for July - but hey, cute is more important!
love you,
tash

amelia said...

yay! they came! and bigger YAY! they fit!

i wasn't sure if those hats were going to work or not. does M like her tassels? i made them myself...

amelia said...

p.s. merry christmas!

Natalie said...

How cute...

Can A teach me how to do that when she visits in August??

zeeny said...

The tassels are great. I totally love the colorful yarn you used. I love my scarf...it is so soft and warm. I love all the different colors in it too. Thanks for sharing your talents with us! I heard M telling our neighbor about the presents you sent and she told her that daddy didn't get a hat but you would make him one. Kind of funny! I love ya.