Sunday, July 8, 2007

ELMO




Elmo has been a big hit with B lately. (She calls him Melmo) When we went to target for the third time last week I bought M some new under roos and B picked some out as well. I figured I wasn't going to push potty training but thought she could start getting used to seeing underwear for her. B picked out Elmo underwear, of course. She has since started wearing them over her diaper! I thought it was a one time thing, but it has turned into a regular occurrence. She insists on putting her Elmo underwear on over her diaper each time I change it. At times she even carries around multiple pairs of Elmo undies just to play with them! She wants to be such a big girl but mommy isn't quite ready to let her move on to Barbie's and Polly Pockets. I'm glad B is still my little Elmo girl!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You ought to try and see what B would do if you put the Elmo undies under her diaper... That way she might feel when she is wet. She'll be using the potty before you know it!

amelia said...

i love how she's clutching those undies as if just holding them brings satisfaction. funny dolly.