Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Colorado

Colorado is so beautiful!! There is so much to do in such a close proximity. I have gone for walks almost everyday and they have been fun. It is nice to have good conversation while walking but it also helps to have beautiful scenery to be a part of! Today we went to the Garden of the Gods which is breath taking. We went seven years ago when we lived here. I have always remembered how beautiful it was and was glad to go back and get some great pictures! (I'll post them in a few days) I won't be near the computer for a few days but will try to post a few pictures when I get to my new destination. Hope all my friends at home are doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't even think of leaving the East Coast!

rob

Natalie said...

DITTO WHAT ROB SAID! We miss you already, but are so happy you are having a good time!

zeeny said...

Thanks all. We are now in socal. Hot, no central air, too expensive...not moving here!! See ya all.