Happy Birthday to me!! Yes it is the 13th and it is a Friday. I was born on a Friday the 13th and married on a Friday the 13th...nothing but luck here. I had a great day and will post more about it later. B sat on my lap while everyone sang happy birthday...I think she thought they were singing to her! Friday, July 13, 2007
Happy Birthday to me!! Yes it is the 13th and it is a Friday. I was born on a Friday the 13th and married on a Friday the 13th...nothing but luck here. I had a great day and will post more about it later. B sat on my lap while everyone sang happy birthday...I think she thought they were singing to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hope it was a great birthday! Love you!
tash & mark
We are glad you had a Happy Birthday ~ Thanks for letting us be a part of your day! This is the last year of your 20's... make it count!
that's such a cute picture of B. she does look like she thinks it's all for her...
did the present come? cause last i heard, R wasn't sure if it would make it on time. (and i really hope i didn't just spoil the fun...)
YES...it came. Now I just need to learn how to use it. Hopefully I can find a photography class to go to!
Hope you had a happy birthday! I am glad Friday the 13th is a happy day for someone! You look cute in your hat, too bad no pictures of YOU on your birthday! Love ya!
Happy belated birthday! Did someone make that cake for you? Glad you had a fun day. By the way, your girls are so cute!
Thanks for all the bday wishes! The cake was made for me by Wal-Mart!! It was good!
Post a Comment