Sunday, July 1, 2007

Va Va Voom Shoe Post #1


So, these are my latest addition to my shoe collection. I saw them while running into the Nine West Outlet and had to have them! They are really shiny in person and fun to wear! I wore them to church today with a black and white outfit. (I guess the black and blue could bring up memories of bruises, but any color combination found in nature works!) I like my new shoes but after four hours in them I felt like I had run a marathon. (At least what I think it feels like to run a marathon since I have not actually run one!)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You know I love the shoes... I don't think I could ever pull them off (literally, I wouldn't be able to pull them off my chunky feet... nor could I "pull them off" with my lack of fashion sense. Do you remember trying to get me to wear your purple shoes (to a funeral)?

zeeny said...

The purple shoes looked great on your tan feet! You can pull off anything as long as you have the confidence in it! By the way...I never knew you had a blog. I left a comment!

amelia said...

these are super cute. i love them. i'd totally wear them if they were mine. they remind me of the green ones i got while at your house last year.

good stuff. good stuff.

natasha said...

LOVE the color!
tash