
So these are my newest pair of red shoes (notice not my first, my fourth) I love red shoes and think they go with just about anything. These shoes are so comfortable and I can wear them for hours with no complaint. They kind of remind me of shoes my mom wore in the eighties, which I like. The shape also reminds me a bit of bowling shoes in a strange way. I love this latest installment in my collection of shoes. They are probably my favorite, at least for today.
3 comments:
nice shoes.
rob
I love them... and why is it that we still haven't bought me a pair of red hots?
everyone needs red shoes. everyone. i have three pair myself (can you tell i'm zeeny's sister?).
of course, i'm also partial to my green and fuschia shoes...
these are supercute, jen. love them.
Post a Comment