Ha, ha ha.....love the picture of R! The kids are going to have a blast with him hiking around the Hilton Lakes! I'm sure the words "giant banana" will come out of his mouth at lest 5 or 6 times...hee, hee, hee!
Sorry, my phone died in our loooong conversation :) I love talking with you and hearing your perspective on life!
That is R and he is just finishing up mowing the lawn as a huge storm hit. My mom was out for B's birth and thought it the perfect oportunity to take pictures! He finished mowing the lawn in the pouring rain...he was just about done!
Tash, I have so much fun talking to you. I was telling r that i want to move by you so bad. i miss going out with you and m and having late night talks...maybe someday we'll be closer. I love you.
Yes, it's just like "miserable day" Whenever anyone opens a present, R says, I bet it's a giant banana. My nephews and nieces remember that about him. And don't worry, we'll move to Ut at the same time!
8 comments:
Is that R? and... Where is he and what is he doing?
Ha, ha ha.....love the picture of R! The kids are going to have a blast with him hiking around the Hilton Lakes! I'm sure the words "giant banana" will come out of his mouth at lest 5 or 6 times...hee, hee, hee!
Sorry, my phone died in our loooong conversation :) I love talking with you and hearing your perspective on life!
Love you lots!
tash
That is R and he is just finishing up mowing the lawn as a huge storm hit. My mom was out for B's birth and thought it the perfect oportunity to take pictures! He finished mowing the lawn in the pouring rain...he was just about done!
Tash, I have so much fun talking to you. I was telling r that i want to move by you so bad. i miss going out with you and m and having late night talks...maybe someday we'll be closer. I love you.
Would you really do that to me? We need to time our depatures at the same time... I am not sure I would survive out here w/o you guys!
What is "giant banana" is it anything like "miserable day?"
Yes, it's just like "miserable day" Whenever anyone opens a present, R says, I bet it's a giant banana. My nephews and nieces remember that about him. And don't worry, we'll move to Ut at the same time!
Yes you both need to move to Utah ASAP
W
If you find our husbands both jobs we'll be out there pretty quickly!!
Post a Comment