
So today I ran 2 1/2 miles. When I was done running R said "Just a little over 24 more miles and that would have been a marathon!" O.K., not quite! We've been talking about the possibility of running a marathon but I have always said the only way I would run one would be in Hawaii. Now that I think about it, maybe I will just go to Hawaii after I run the marathon. Who knows what we'll do! I'm off to get B's pictures taken which always stresses me out! Hopefully I'll be back later to post a few of the fun things we've done the last few days!
3 comments:
Okay, I vote for if you run a marathon, all of your blog readers go to Hawaii.
i like the way winnie thinks. :)
i vote for the trip to hawaii after the marathon. no reason to spend your time in hawaii prepping for and running a race.
good luck with B and pictures.
I would be more than happy to join all my blog readers in Hawaii...maybe you could all chip in and buy my ticket as a post marathon gift. (You weren't thinking of me paying...right?!)
Post a Comment