Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Don't Kill The Pumpkins!!


Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins. B talked about how she wanted a baby pumpkin and had no interest in the big pumpkins at all. M got on board and wanted baby pumpkins as well. We let them pick out a few little pumpkins to appease them! As we checked out the man helping us told us how to cook the "baby" pumpkins and said they were really good to eat. When we got in the car M said, "I don't want to kill the baby pumpkins." I thought it was pretty funny that she thought we would kill them in order to eat them. Little does she know they are already on their way to dying since they have been picked! I thought it was pretty cute that she had compassion for her little pumpkins!

7 comments:

amelia said...

how fun. makes me want autumn for real, not the pseudo-autumn we get in california...

Jessica said...

Amelia...pseudo-autumn in awesome. I know, I spent 18 autumns in CA and 15 in UT and WA. I'm voting for 70 degrees.

And what is she going to think when you scoop it's brains out?

Natalie said...

Cute little baby pumpkins... I think we'll try and go on Saturday when dad is home - The kids have been asking for weeks now! I bought pumpkins at Walmart ($3.50) and they are pretty big. Buying the big pumpkins at the patch we go to are so expensive. It was a wise economic choice for the girls to pick out baby pumpkins!

I stinketh not!! said...

Please don't take her to the turkey farms:) You might have a roit. I all ways like the baby pumpkins there just cute.

wendy_d23 said...

so cute, do the girls have their costumes ready?

zeeny said...

B is going to be a witch and M is a mermaid!

amelia said...

sorry but i have to disagree jessica. i've got 22 california autumns under my belt and ten utah, virginia, and boston autumns. and i'd take utah, virginia, or boston any day over california. complete with the cold winter to follow. california's weather is boring and it stinks. what's so great about sunshine every day?

i can't wait to see pics of B as a witch....