I want those! how cute..
so those look like christian leboutin shoes, too. complete with red sole and platform. where'd you find them?supercute.
WOW ~ Those are shoes I'd expect see on a celebrity. They are pretty sexy looking!
They are Steve Madden I think! I found them at Nordstrom.com!!
Ok....so all these shoes actually belong to you??? Wow! Do you buy a new pair each week? I might have to try that!cute!tash
All the shoes don't belong to me!!! I just can find a cute pair every week that I wouldn't mind owning!
nice post...i like the red lace surrounded....it adds more beauty to the shoe...i have couple of nike shoes, but the model is different
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want those! how cute..
so those look like christian leboutin shoes, too. complete with red sole and platform. where'd you find them?
supercute.
WOW ~ Those are shoes I'd expect see on a celebrity. They are pretty sexy looking!
They are Steve Madden I think! I found them at Nordstrom.com!!
Ok....so all these shoes actually belong to you??? Wow! Do you buy a new pair each week? I might have to try that!
cute!
tash
All the shoes don't belong to me!!! I just can find a cute pair every week that I wouldn't mind owning!
nice post...i like the red lace surrounded....it adds more beauty to the shoe...i have couple of nike shoes, but the model is different
Post a Comment