Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Shoes



I think I might need these! I know R, we should discuss needs and wants, but I really feel these might fall into the need category! (At least from my point of view!)

5 comments:

amelia said...

those are cute cute. i've been wanting to find an animal print shoe for myself lately. but i was thinking more along the lines of leopard in shades of brown (or maybe giraffe; it seems to be kind of big this year). and something for daily wear, rather than heels. we'll see...

zeeny said...

You should check out Nordstrom...they had the cutest falt giraffe print (I think) in flats. Super cute!

amelia said...

i saw those. but they were like $70. i need a little less than that...

Natalie said...

I really like those... They don't look too high - I might actually be able to walk in them!

Wernli said...

OK, Jenilyn, this is Linda, get these shoes now!!! I love them!!!There is nothing like a great pair of shoes to make your whole day seem better!!! Don't think, buy.