Tonight at dinner I had to laugh over a few of the things the girls did!
M said: Mom, I don't like my apple.
I said: M, please don't say that in front of B, because she does what you do, and I want her to continue to like apples.
M replied: But mom, I'm not in front of B...she is in front of me!
Sorry, I reworded the statement for her five year old ears.
When B sat down she was insistent she didn't like the pasta for dinner. After awhile I said B, do not eat your noodles! and guess what...she ate close to the whole plate full! M said something like, "mom, if you don't want her to eat the noodles you shouldn't say that. Every time you tell her not to do something she does it" Someday, M someday you will understand reverse psychology!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love her logic. Wish I was that witty. Why didn't she like the apples??
I guess she just didn't like the certain variety, maybe a bit too tart!
You are so quick to think of reverse psychology! They are cute little girls..
Post a Comment