Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Shoes- Times have changed...Thankfully!


I thought I would post a picture of a pair of shoes from my past! During high school I was a huge Doc Martins shoe fan. I had really cute blue suede mary janes (that were stolen out of my P.E. locker and had to be replaced) a pair of brown and black low cut shoes that tied, and two pair of black mary janes, one with heels for church (my, how times have changed). I always said I wanted to wear white lace boots with my wedding dress some day...so glad my mom talked me out of that one! Thanks mom!!! These bad boys in the picture were a present for high school graduation. I have always loved funky shoes and these fit the bill! I actually think I only wore them three or four times. The soles look brand new. I guess my sense of fashion started to change when I went to college. I kind of agree with my dad now that they sort of look like men's shoes. (not this pair with the flowers but he was never a huge fan of my Doc Martins) It is fun looking at the shoes and remembering who I was but I am sure glad I have evolved. I wonder if I could get some money for these on ebay. I guess someone might like them!

5 comments:

amelia said...

i have absolutely no doubt that you could get some money for them on eBay. maybe more than you imagine you could. if you're going to get rid of them, you should definitely try to sell them.

zeeny said...

I don't know that I will get rid of them...but I won't wear them again!

Ryan said...

Seriously ... SERIOUSLY ... I want you to post a picture of your shoe closet. I have got to see how you warehouse all of these guys.

zeeny said...

I don't own every shoe I put up on Sunday shoes. I do own the ones that are pictured but the professional quality pictures are not mine...just shoes I would like. I do, however, own quite a few shoes!

amelia said...

maybe i should post a picture of my shoe collection alongside yours, jen. you have a lot of cute shoes, but i think my collection outnumbers yours (though i did just weed out about ten pair).