I want a baby too without all the weight gain and pushing it out! (Although I have a weird thing were I like labor for some strange reason...probably not when I'm nine months pregnant though!)
It's actually not that bad. It does hurt a bit but once you see the baby the pain is completly gone. And in the grand scheme of things, a couple of hours of pain is sooooo worth it. I actually think the whole process is kind of fun.
7 comments:
What a tender picture! It makes me want a little one of my own!
Such a sweet picture... It makes me want Whitney to have a little one of her own (for me to hold and cuddle)!
I want a baby too without all the weight gain and pushing it out! (Although I have a weird thing were I like labor for some strange reason...probably not when I'm nine months pregnant though!)
I would be ready if it weren't for that whole 'pushing it out' issue.
Okay... you are all freaking me out about this "pushing out" issue!
It's actually not that bad. It does hurt a bit but once you see the baby the pain is completly gone. And in the grand scheme of things, a couple of hours of pain is sooooo worth it. I actually think the whole process is kind of fun.
The pushing is the best part of labor - the parts leading up to the pushing are the hard part! Once you start pushing you know it will end soon!
Post a Comment