Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Shoes!



So these are my purple shoes...pretty soon I will have every color in the rainbow. I like these shoes but don't wear them a lot. I like that the color is pretty neutral. Every once in awhile it is just fun to have something purple on...especially on your feet!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love those shoes! Remember when you tried to convince me to wear those to a funeral? Although they looked great - especially on my then tan feet, I was standing for more than an hour in line so I would have had sore little toes!

I stinketh not!! said...

I think I should become a bit more adventuros, I only own black and brown... although I do own one pair of green sandals. I noticed alot of people wearing boots today.. very cute.

amelia said...

did you buy those when i was with you?

i love them. i should have bought some myself. except i think that was the time i bought my apple green pumps (which i love). i guess i'll have to get purple another time.