what time do you run? do you want to call me before you start to help drag my lazy body out of bed? one of these days i really should start exercising...
congrats on three miles. i think i've only ever done that once in my whole life. you're a stud.
Just walk three minutes and run four minutes. Really, you run quite a bit and keep your heart rate up the whole time since the walk is pretty fast. I have always considered walking lazy but now I realize that if I just walk for three short minutes I can run a lot longer!
what a good sister! i got the early morning wake-up i asked for. :) too bad i didn't have time to exercise this morning. combined with a late night bedtime...
maybe tomorrow. or maybe i should give in and recognize that i should exercise late afternoon/evening. i just push back against the two showers a day that would require.
14 comments:
Three mile?!? I don't think I could ever run three miles! Way to Go!!!
I am very proud... I should take all the credit though - forcing you to get off the phone and all! (Just kidding)
YOU MOTIVATE ME! Love you...Mom
Good Job! That is a great accomplishment!
what time do you run? do you want to call me before you start to help drag my lazy body out of bed? one of these days i really should start exercising...
congrats on three miles. i think i've only ever done that once in my whole life. you're a stud.
Just walk three minutes and run four minutes. Really, you run quite a bit and keep your heart rate up the whole time since the walk is pretty fast. I have always considered walking lazy but now I realize that if I just walk for three short minutes I can run a lot longer!
That is the best feeling ever...when you didn't want to and you did anyway.
You are amazing. I still have a problem with walking though, but I am trying to get over it. I still have to sprint at the end. Keep it up!
I know what you mean about the sprinting...at least it will be over sooner and you feel like you worked really hard when you're done!
Its harder and more dangerous on a treadmill though as opposed to sprinting the last block!
And I just wanted you to get to double digit comments. Wow, you are popular!
what a good sister! i got the early morning wake-up i asked for. :) too bad i didn't have time to exercise this morning. combined with a late night bedtime...
maybe tomorrow. or maybe i should give in and recognize that i should exercise late afternoon/evening. i just push back against the two showers a day that would require.
I'm up at seven a.m. tomorrow...four a.m. your time if you want another call!
hmm. i think i'll pass. but thanks for thinking of me...
Post a Comment