

The past few days B has done a few cute things I thought I would share:
*The other day I had to wake B up from a nap to go somewhere. I walked in and she was sound asleep. I got her up and realized her socks were no longer on her feet but on her hands! I asked her about the socks on her hands and she just smiled really big at me!
*Yesterday I did something to R accidentally and said "Sorry, dear" B then repeated me saying "sorry dear" to daddy!
*Today I asked B if she would like juice and she said, "yup" I said, "say yes please" and she replied "yup please"
*Last night when I checked on B before I went to bed I went to cover her up again and accidentally woke her up. I hurried and left the room but she started to cry. I went back in, gave her her dolly, turned her fish aquarium on and said "night night, love you" In response she stopped crying, said, "night mama, love you, thank you" and went to sweet. As I laid in bed I thought of what a wonderful loving little girl I have!
3 comments:
she is a sweetheart. i loved that she cuddled with me that day you and R took M to her kindergarten orientation.
give her and M hugs for me.
Such a sweetie! I love it when she backs up into me... it's her little way of saying she wants to sit on my lap! Too cute about the socks... I think she'll like wearing gloves this winter.
She has such a huge cute smile. I was thinking of doing a post like this because my Seth (just 2) is doing all sorts of little things like that, and I want to have them down, so I remember.
Post a Comment