We were all excited when R got done with his week long trip to Utah. The girls missed him so much and were so excited/hyper when he got home! Daddy brought everyone presents and the girls were thrilled. Not only did he bring great gifts but cousin Brooke and her parents sent out fun gifts wrapped in beautiful paper. (B especially loved the elmo wrapping paper!) The girls would close their eyes and then daddy would pull out one surprise at a time. They had so much fun!
When the presents were done and dinner was over the first request M had was for daddy to get out the tickle monster! She requests this often! Daddy basically sits on both girls and tickles them until they can't take it. I think it is so funny that they continue to ask for it. I remember being tickle tortured as a child and I hated it!
R bought me a beautiful print on Canvas of this painting by Minverva Teichert! I am so excited and love the painting. It is being shipped to me and then I will get to go have it framed. I love this artist and this is only one of many beautiful paintings! I am so happy to have R home and am grateful for our little family. Being away from each other makes me realize how much I depend on him for support and I am so glad he is back!
5 comments:
sounds like fun, all that laughter and surprise. glad R made it home safely.
i love that teichert painting--they have a copy in the newport beach temple.
and finally, M's little mermaid costume looks cute. :)
I love the painting and it will look great in your home... The girls look so happy to have their dad home!
ahem....I love the painting too! Surprise, surprise...
We had fun spending the evening with R! Has he showed you "Ask Peter" yet? Super freaky!
love you,
tash
Ooh I love Minerva Teichert and that one is one of my favorites. Lucky you!
every time i see that first picture i smile. just too much joy for their little faces to contain (even B with her face hidden behind her hand--somehow you can just see all the excitement).
i miss you all.
Post a Comment